Recently approved – Kilcoy subdivision comprising of 30 rural acreage lots sized from 5000m2 to 25,000m2.
Located only 3 minutes from the township of Kilcoy, northwest of Brisbane in the Brisbane Valley and only 10km from Somerset Dam.
- This is the ultimate lifestyle opportunity for those who want extra space with large rural acreage lots.
- If riding and keeping horses is what you seek, you’re in luck with lots approved for keeping of horses plus Kilcoy’s local racecourse has just received a $900k upgrade!
- There’s plenty to do with an abundance of fishing, camping and off-roading attractions at your doorstep.
- Iconic locations of Woodford, Glass House Mountains, Bribie Island, Sunshine Coast Hinterland and D’Aguilar National Park are all less than an hour’s drive away.
- Lots range from flat to gentle sloping and most with elevated views.
- All lots will be serviced with town water, power and NBN.
- Release dates scheduled for mid to late 2020 however if you would like to know more please register your interest so we can keep you informed.
To learn more about the area click here
Call us now or register your interest below.
(07) 54 555 888